Monday, July 09, 2007

Milestones

Two of our residents graduated from Christiana High School this past week. Saoul (pictured here with Stuart) and Andre walked the line on July 5, 2007. Saoul has a desire to be a teacher and Andre would like to become an electrician. They were also looking good as they attended their Graduation Banquet and Ball over the weekend.
These are but a few of the milestones we are honored to be able to share with the New Vision City of Refuge children. Those of you who sponsor these or other children also share in these special moments. If you are not already, please consider becoming a sponsor to one of our children. They need your loving support and financial assistance to be successful in life. Look under the Links section to the right and click on Sponsor a Child to get started.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Saoul and Andre, Congratulations on your graduation from high school. We have confidence in you and know that you will do well in the next stages of your lives. God has blessed you with many talents!

We're so proud of you!!
Chuck & Mary Ann Guess

heidell said...

Wow! Congrats Saoul and Andre! My name is Heidi. When I was in college, I spent a couple months at New Vision during the summer of 2000, and then a couple weeks there over New Year's 2001. What an amazing experience it was, and it's not often that I don't think of my time there. Sometimes, I feel like I left my heart there.

I'm enjoying your blog, and trying to recognize some familiar faces. In my memory and my pictures, the kids haven't changed, but of course, they have grown. It's great to see the nice young adults Saoul and Andre have grown to be!

God Bless your ministry!

-Heidi