Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Curacao Connection

"I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me." Matthew 25:36
Recently a medical team led by Dr Mike Collins (pictured left, standing) and Dr Rich Montgomery ministered at the New Vision City of Refuge Clinic. Usually Dr Mike brings a medical student with him but this time he was unable to do so. God though, was prepared to fill in the gap in an unusual way. It just so happened that that very week we were hosting two other work teams, one led by missionary to Curacao, Rich Smallie, who brought a second year medical student with him. Jeffrey (pictured sitting) is studying in Curacao but is orignally from Cameroon. The team was able to minister to over 200 people in the community and even did a few housecalls. Jeffrey had no idea, and neither did we, that this opportunity would be available to him. Dr Mike and Dr Rich graciously shared their knowledge and expertise and Jeffrey benefited greatly from the experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Inspiring story there. What occurred after? Take care!


Have a look at my weblog: http://athomewealthsystemfacts.com